Dear Valued Patients,As Live Life Optical reopens to provide optical services during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking appropriate steps to create a safe environment to protect the health of customers, patients, and staff while also complying with Centers of Disease Control (CDC), federal, state and local guidelines. We will be taking the following precautions:
- Please use our signage and maintain 6 feet apart and wait for assistance.
Patient Interactions, Crowd Control
- We are adjusting appointment scheduling to allow adequate time between patients so our staff can disinfect all equipment and surfaces and limit the number of people in the store at any given time
- We are limiting walk-ins for eye care, dispensing or eyewear adjustments to avoid congestions in the office. Walk-ins may result in your having to wait outside until we can accommodate you. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment (562)860-4590.
- To maintain social distancing protocols, we are eliminating the waiting area. If you must wait for your eyeglasses, please wait outside or in your car.
- We are allowing only 1 patient and 1 parent/guardian or true caregiver in the store.
- We are offering curbside dispensing of eyeglasses and contact lenses
Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Our staff are washing their hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer immediately after each patient encounter
- We are frequently cleaning and disinfecting all equipment and surfaces in patient areas after each patient
- We are frequently cleaning all public areas and common areas (furniture, counters, door handles etc) multiple times each day
- We are limiting the handling of frames in the dispensary
- We are disinfecting frames every time they are handled by staff or patients
- We are cleaning and disinfecting finished eyeglasses before dispensing to the patients
- We are implementing no-touch payment methods (Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, etc)
- We are installing barriers in the payment/ front desk area
are up and running. Please follow us @LiveLifeOptical for updates!
The world has changed since your last visit with us, but one thing remains constant: our commitment to your health and well-being. We look forward to seeing you again soon!